Augmented / Virtual Reality Luncheon
May 18 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
How these innovations are shaping the customer experience and generating business value.
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are expected to become a multi-billion dollar business that promise to revolutionize the way we shop, play, work and communicate. Companies are using AR/VR to allow customers to experience products without having to be physically present. Learn the differences between AR and VR, how Houston businesses are using these innovations, and how to determine the value and ROI of AR/VR in these early industry stages. We’ll also offer a real immersive experience with AR: bring your mobile phone and experience the magic!
Who should attend this event?
- Marketing and advertising professionals with basic, moderate or advance knowledge of AR/VR
- Business owners who want to understand how to leverage this technology
What will you learn at this event?
- What is the difference between AR/VR
- 2017 AR/VR trends
- What to consider when planning an AR/VR campaign
- How to measure success in AR/VR campaigns
- When can an AR/VR project go wrong? What NOT to do to avoid major flops
- Free and paid tools available
What else is in it for you?
- Opportunity to network with talented professionals
- Delicious lunch included with your event ticket