Dial-In: Page Speed Optimization (Free Event)
February 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
With the rise of mobile, high-resolution imagery and more strict SEO guidelines, Google is pushing faster page speed requirements and leveraging your organic rankings as collateral. Website page load speed is one of the hottest and most discussed topics over the past few years. Page speed can be described as “page load time,” which is the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page. Read more on our blog post….
Want to learn more about how to turn your website from a tortoise into a cheetah? Join us for a thought leaders conference call to discuss the latest on this topic and have your pressing questions answered by the experts.
Are you an expert? Join the call to share your insight with the interactive marketing community. Add to your calendar!
What You’ll Learn
- What is load speed?
- What happens when page load speed is underperforming?
- Are there optimal load speeds for different types of websites (e-commerce, corporate, blog)?
- What influences load speed?
- What is the most important thing to consider about load speed?
- What is most overlooked when optimizing load speed?
- What are some free and paid tools to test and optimize load speed?
- How reliable are the free tools?
- How does load speed affect organic rankings and PPC ad quality score?
How it Works
- Prior to the Dial In, submit your questions for the subject matter experts by tweeting HIMA at @houstonima (optional).
- Dial in to the conference call: Dial a phone number and enter access code:
United States – Tampa, FL +1.813.769.0500
United States – Washington, DC +1.202.602.1295
United States – Atlanta, GA +1.404.400.8750
Access Code 805-367-208#
- Our moderator will introduce the topic, rules of engagement and subject matter experts.
- Subject matter experts will answer your questions and provide insight on the latest trends.
- Participants can join the conversation and ask additional questions.
- Participants can also submit questions via Twitter during the Dial-In to @houstonima. Event hashtag is #houstonima