Programmatic Advertising Luncheon
March 29, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
When it may or may not be right for your digital marketing mix
What is Programmatic Advertising? Programmatic ad buying uses software to purchase digital advertising, minimizing the human process of manually inserting ad orders. It leverages ad technology to reach the right audience at the right place and time. In the past, reaching an audience segment would be siloed to a site or a very short list of sites.
Now programmatic ad buying provides a level of efficiency where one can purchase ad impressions across large domain lists rather than numerous request for proposals to be sent for direct site buys.
In addition to purchasing efficiency, programmatic unlocks the ability to apply data segments that take targeting to a whole new level and elevates optimization and performance. Processes like creative A/B testing, audience, and trend discovery can now be realized and adjusted seamlessly across the entire campaign.
Most people would agree that efficiency is key. Programmatic Advertising can allow for maximized budgets, which in turn provides maximized value. Programmatic ad buying promises to move the needle in that direction.
At the same time, the technology could be problematic. Advertising is not just about efficiency. For instance, quality of creative ads plays a big role in the success of an advertising campaign. There are also risks associated with your ad being placed in websites that offer ‘unsafe’ brand environments such as violence or pornography. Brands and agencies have taken note and also have solutions to tackle this issue.
Who should attend this event?
- Marketing and advertising professionals
- Business owners who want to understand how to leverage this technology
What will you learn at this event?
- What is programmatic advertising?
- Case studies about when it was right to use it and when it didn’t provide the expected results.
- Things you need to consider before you make an investment in programmatic advertising.
- The ad formats, software, and tools used in programmatic advertising.
- Which brands, companies, and industries that are using it.
What will you get from this event?
- Delicious food included with your event ticket
- Networking with digital marketers