Voice Search Luncheon
June 14, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Voice Search: don’t silence your marketing campaigns in a world of virtual personal assistants
“Ok, Google.” According to Google, 20% of searches on its mobile app and on Android devices are voice searches. As a marketer or business owner, have you considered voice search as the next frontier in your marketing campaigns? In this luncheon, learn how voice search will impact businesses, how it differs (or not) from traditional keyword research, how to optimize your website and campaigns for this new platform and a few nuts and bolts of how voice search actually works.
What you will learn from this event:
For the marketer in you:
- Why and how people use voice search
- Voice search trends
- An overview of the main search assistants in the market (Cortana, Alexa, Apple’s Siri, Google) and whether (or not) you need to plan your campaigns differently for each one of them
- How to optimize your content for voice search
- How does voice search marketing differ (or not) from traditional SEO
- Campaign analytics: what are the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that marketers need to understand about voice search?
For the nerdy techie in you:
- How does voice recognition software work?
- How are the systems designed so they can respond back when a voice command is put into action?
- What kinds of codes are used to understand voice? Do these systems change from one device to another?
Who should attend this event?
- Marketing, advertising and IT professionals with basic, moderate or advance knowledge of voice search and Search Engine Optimization
- Business owners who want to understand how to leverage this technology