SIGN UP TODAY!
Only a limited number of spaces are available.
Do you want to recruit top interactive design, marketing and technical talent? Then exhibit at the Houston Interactive Marketing Annual Career Fair. It’s coming up on Thursday, March 28, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., in the Insperity Center (UCBB) at the University of Houston.
More candidates every year
Our Career Fair has grown consistently every year. Last year we had more than 500 qualified candidates in attendance, including more than 100 experienced professionals seeking mid-level positions. Attendees are from tech, marketing, design and communications backgrounds, and are undergraduates, graduates, and alumni from all the area universities, including the University of Houston, Rice University, Sam Houston State, Houston Baptist, Texas State, St. Thomas, and more. This year we have expanded our outreach so we expect record-breaking numbers of job seekers.
A strong mix of job seekers
Candidates come from a wide range of backgrounds, seeking full-time and part-time work in mid-level, entry-level and internship positions in interactive fields. They have training and expertise from the following areas:
- Graphic & Visual Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing & Business Strategy
- Search & Internet Marketing
- Web & Mobile Development
Your fee to participate includes access to all the outstanding candidates, PLUS:
- 8’ x 8’ booth space with pipe and draping
- 6’ conference table with linens and two chairs (more upon request)
- Electrical hookup and WiFi
- Two parking passes
- Assistance with moving your event materials in and out
- Logo on event marketing materials
- Logo and short company profile on event mobile app with a link to your website
- Five job postings on the H/IMA website any time during the year following the Career Fair
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch for two people (additional lunches available for $12 each)
- Assorted beverages throughout the day
Save $100 and register before January 31st!
Don’t need to hire, but want to increase your brand recognition to our demographics, then sign up to be an
Sign Up for a Sponsorship