Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
May 23, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Think you have a traffic problem on your website? In actuality, it’s most likely a CRO problem.
Most websites are designed with the goal of converting visitors into customers. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is using strategies to orchestrate human behavior — to get an individual to take action. If you don’t understand who your customers are, where and why they want to visit your website, then you are wasting time and money. From web design to copywriting to interpreting analytics, CRO is not a one-and-done activity. Discover the latest strategies and techniques to optimize and grow your business.
Key Event Takeaways
- How to optimize the time spent on discovery/research
- Why strategy is essential to campaigns and conversions
- The importance of analyzing verifiable metrics/data, and adapting strategies to reflect lessons learned
- Why execution is the easiest part of any campaign
- Tips on maintaining the momentum once you find something that works