About the Speaker:
On one hand, Giovanni Gallucci is a recovering Microsoft .NET programmer-turned-internet-journeyman who develops and delivers award-winning search engine and social media strategy for awesome clients in music, film, tv, tech, travel, & sports. On the other hand, he’s a professional photographer, filmmaker, and online content creator working with clients in the same industries.
Giovanni brings innovative ideas to the table and he’s not afraid to step in front of corporate career ladder-climbers and old industry sticks-in-the-mud to lead the charge when necessary. He brings all the big ideas, creative and technical talent as the large agencies, except he actually delivers results, not just smoke and mirrors, and PowerPoint presentations from interns. Giovanni is passionate, driven, ravenous, doesn’t care about what other people think, and constantly surprises, even himself, at what he’ll do for money.
Giovanni is a keynote speaker who presents at international events like ad:tech, Canada Music Week, Dewey Beach Music Festival, Dubai’s Digital Media Forum, Macworld, Pubcon, Search Engine Watch Live! and SXSWi. He has been featured in a variety of media outlets including AdAge, AdWeek, The Dallas Morning News, Fox Business News, The Houston Chronicle, Inc. Magazine, InfoWorld, NBC, The New York Times, The London Telegraph, USA Today, and Wired Magazine, among others.
Key Event Takeaways
- Learn how businesses can take advantage of artificial intelligence “AI”, as it fuels many other aspects of search marketing.
- Gain valuable insights on the future of guest posting and determine whether it’s still worth the time.
- Learn how search engines use “linkless mentions” in ways they never have before, and how they can also take advantage of this strategy.
- Discover whether interstitial advertising is dead or alive, and its impact on search engine optimization.
- Understand what “mobile-first indexing” means, why it’s important, and what they can do about incorporating this into their marketing.