All members are given free access. Please login first and then purchase your ticket.
Local PPC Ad Strategies that Work for Any Budge
November 17 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm CST$15.00
- Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Topic: Local PPC Ad Strategies that Work for Any Budget
- Location: Zoom registration
Preferred Name & Title:
- Mark Irvine
- Director of Paid Media, SearchLab Digital
Preferred Social Media:
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/markirvine89/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarkIrvine89
- Website: https://searchlabdigital.com
Mark Irvine is SearchLab’s Director of Paid Media – which means he manages our clients’ success across their paid search, paid social, display, and video campaigns. With over 8 years of PPC experience working across a book of over 30,000 clients, he is a veteran to the challenges our clients face in nearly any industry. He has previously worked directly with senior teams at Google, Microsoft, and Facebook to address the challenges that local SMBs face with their online advertising.
Mark’s depth of experience has earned him the attention and recognition of the world-wide search industry. PPCHero has recognized him as one of the top PPC Influencers every year since 2015. In 2019, Mark was recognized as the most influential PPC Expert by both PPCHero and Microsoft.
Website Event Description & Takeaways
- The SERP is increasingly crowded and becoming more complicated. Large brands may have millions of dollars to advertise nationally – but how can your local SMB compete in PPC without the same budget? Outsmarting your national competitors can be surprisingly easy – so long as you know the tricks of the trade. In this session, you’ll learn how to target your local customers, create new local PPC ad formats, and optimize your campaigns for the local audience.
- Identify your local audience
- Create new ad PPC formats and extensions exclusively available for local advertisers
- Optimize your ad campaigns for different locations and audiences